Saturday, December 1, 2018

Fighting A Cold

It has been quite a while since I've had a cold, so I guess I was overdue. I started to feel the tell-tale signs a couple days ago with the usual nasal congestion and body aches. The guess is that I got it while on our return trip from Chicago where we were handling lots more items and touching more things than normal with the excessive crowds. At any rate, I don't enjoy the downtime that accompanies these colds and will just have to ride it out.

It also appears that winter has arrived in our area. We are seeing temperatures in the 60's for highs this week and there is some rain in the forecast. It's time to get out the sweats and long sleeve shirts. That also means that some good football is on the horizon - college conference championships and some key pro matchups to help determine the playoff picture. This is a good time of the year for those games along with all the good Christmas shows on TV.

So, enjoy the season everybody and have a happy December...

No comments:

Post a Comment