Friday, June 29, 2018

Sprinkler Issue

I was noticing two days ago that we had lower than normal water pressure coming out of the sprinkler heads under our trees. I walked around the side of the house and saw that there was "break" in a joint in the water line and water was shooting out all over. The sprinkler system was shut down and I called our landscaper. He came out yesterday and the net of the whole issue is that he needs to replace a section of the line with a heavier grade plastic pipe because the old one is too close to the surface and the heat is destroying the bond on the pipes.  He will come out on Saturday or Monday and do the work. Whoever did the original work did not use good judgement. Oh, well.

I picked up the caulking yesterday at Home Depot to complete the trim work around our new air conditioner. I didn't do the work yesterday as it got too hot by the time I was ready to do the work. That will be done as soon as I complete this entry. Then, all we have to do is paint the area - inside and out - and it should be perfect. I sure could tell the difference in the room yesterday with the new unit running.

We have no real plans for the holiday coming up, but, with Josie getting more time off, we may decide to take a short trip somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment