Friday, June 8, 2018

Sizing up Options

The main activity yesterday - for me - was sizing up various sale options for eBay auctions. We have so much stuff that we have collected over the years that we have no use for any longer. I categorized and created a list of all of our laserdiscs (63) and will try to sell them on eBay along with the laserdisc player. There are so many different ways to sell this stuff (including records, VHS movies, magazines and other stereo components) that I will be spending lots of time sorting through all these various options. One thing is for sure - we have no room, anywhere, to continue to store these items and we will finally get rid of all of them.

I had a follow-up appointment with my doctor yesterday and got the green light from my episode with dehydration last week. All is normal and I am good to go.

Josie is getting back into the swing at work and that is a good thing for us. Even though she has some problems with Phoenix Flower Shops, they do take her back whenever she is available.

I guess it's now time to move on into the garage for today's sizing-up of options...


No comments:

Post a Comment