Saturday, June 16, 2018

More on Bird Family

As mentioned yesterday, there is a small quail family that likes to hang out around our house. I captured a couple more shots of the birds as they were walking around our patio:



I can almost see that baby growing each day. It is a miracle of nature how birds - and other animals - have the instincts to guard their young.

I shipped the ozone generator yesterday to the successful bidder on eBay. He is located in WA state - Burien - and is an automotive service company. My guess is that they will use the generator to remove smoke odors from vehicles. I'm sure they will be satisfied.

The rain has finally arrived overnight as we received (I'm guessing) less than .25" of the stuff. It is a good start though to the monsoon season which was yesterday. I suspect that the rain we received was more from the tropical storm Bud coming up from the Pacific than the monsoon. It doesn't matter though as it is the first measurable rain since mid March...


No comments:

Post a Comment