Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Rejoicing Over Return of Picture

As you probably already know, we have been searching all over for our picture (lithograph) of the Pike Place Market that has been a favorite of ours since we purchased it in the mid 80's in Seattle. We thought that perhaps it was taken by the packers we used at our home in Glendale and then we thought maybe the movers lost it recently on our move to Sun City. We have it back now, as the mover dropped it off yesterday and made our day:


I went to Costco yesterday to try and get a fix for my glasses. The arms of the glasses have lost their protective coating as a result of my perspiration. I had an infection on my face and decolorization in my hair where the problem occurred. I ended up getting another of the same frames as the clerk at Costco made some adjustments to the arms so that there is no direct contact to my face.

We are getting close to the holiday - 4th of July - and we are trying to decide if there may be a chance for us to take a mini vacation somewhere since Josie has extra time off for the holiday. We'll keep you posted on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment