Thursday, June 21, 2018

Rec Center Visit

Yesterday was an opportunity for me to visit the fitness center. I decided that it was time that I try to set up a regular schedule of visits to help with weight control. Nothing else seems to work. Even with  all the sweating and hard work still to be done, I can't seem to find the right mix for losing weight. We'll see how dedicated I can become to this new program.

We are doing work to update our resumes for any new employment opportunities. I will update Josie's today and we will test the market for work outside of the flower shop which is beginning to take a toll on her - both physically and mentally. She has talked about a change for quite some time, so maybe it will be a productive exercise. She has worked for Phoenix Flower Shops, both full time and seasonally, for over 10 years now and has very little to show for her efforts.

The thought entered my mind while at the fitness center yesterday that maybe we should also explore opportunities at the Rec Centers where they hire people for all kinds of jobs. It could be worth pursuing...

No comments:

Post a Comment