Saturday, June 2, 2018

Feeling Better

I went to my primary physician yesterday morning and had a session with the Nurse Practitioner who was standing in for the doctor who was totally booked. She did a very thorough exam and review of the issues I had been having. She set up an Ultra Sound appointment for me later in the day. The net of the entire day was that I am extremely dehydrated from all the excessive physical activity while moving in all of this heat. The Ultra Sound was to confirm that no damage was done to any internal organs. Her prescription for me was complete rest and drink plenty of water and other liquids for the next several days. I have a follow up appointment scheduled next Thursday with my physician to review all of the events. What a relief, and I had a good night's sleep last night except for more frequent trips to the bathroom to eliminate some of the excess fluids.

As a result of the doctor activity yesterday, we never got to visit the rec center which will go on the list of things to do and places to go.

We are all set to enjoy our visit tonight with George and Cheryl. The oven doors will be open today and the forecast ( 106-110) is for them to remain open now for the foreseeable future...

No comments:

Post a Comment