Friday, June 22, 2018

New Quail Family

I discovered that there is a new quail family that hangs out in our back yard. You have seen photos of the first family that was discovered and that single chick is growing rapidly. This new family has two chicks and they cannot be more than a day or two old. Their size is so small that they don't show up very clearly in any photos that I take. The problem is that they are so small coupled with the fact that I can't get close enough to get a good shot. They are very skittish and run away whenever I try to get closer. I'll keep trying though.

Josie was home early again yesterday. The shop is virtually dead at this time of the year and she is not getting the hours she had hoped. We are discussing options that may help that situation. That is one of many advantages of going to Jackson each summer. Not only do we both get the hours we want, the pay is terrific and we escape the AZ oven. We miss it this year.

I'll do my thing today at the fitness center and do more managing of my auctions online. The Ozone Generator was delivered to the buyer in WA and I received more calls on other items. It is a lot of work, but we will have some extra cash when it's over...


No comments:

Post a Comment