Thursday, June 14, 2018

Managing Online Sales

I have several items that have been placed online in places like Craigslist and eBay. I have spent a lot of time managing those posts as they are always subject to renewal or modification. One ad in particular - the Ozone Generator  - had to be renewed today as I received a bid, but it did not meet the reserve amount required to sell. So, I lowered the price on that one and re-inserted the ad.

I placed another item online today about which I have mixed emotions. My laserdisc player is now for sale along with my entire collection of laserdiscs (63). I hate to get rid of those, but I will not be watching them any longer even though there are many laserdiscs that I don't even have on DVD. When I think about all the money that we spent on those, I get disgusted. It is about $2000, plus or minus, in equipment and media. I will be lucky to sell it all for $250.

Moving on to other things, Josie was given her schedule for the summer yesterday. She will work only 4 days per week as business is slow during the summer months. That is not so bad except that her three days off are not consecutive. She will have Saturday and Sunday off and also Tuesday. That makes it tough to plan any kind of long weekend.

We have some potential for rain in the weather forecast for tomorrow. We sure need some...

No comments:

Post a Comment