Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Prescription Confusion

During my physical exam the other day, my doctor asked if I wanted him to assume the control of my only prescription. Right now, I take a drug prescribed by my Gastroenterologist to control my Colitis which hasn't bothered me in over 20 years. I will be on that medication for as long as I live. Anyway, I agreed to the transfer. What I didn't know was that he went ahead and ordered another refill which I don't yet need . The whole process is a mess now as the company - OptumRx - that handles that prescription has sent the (unnecessary) refill, to the wrong address and charged the wrong credit card. Sheesh! I should have left everything alone.

Josie will have Thursday off this week - as her extra off day - so that she can work this Saturday. The Christmas work schedule will throw out the regular schedules for all the employees. Let's just say that she will be busy and is looking forward to her Christmas break.

I see where the candidate that Trump heavily supported in Alabama lost his Senate bid to his Democratic opponent. That leaves only a majority by one seat in the Senate for the Republicans. I don't normally comment on political issues, but it appears to me that Trumps is in for a long road to "right" the ship that appears to be sinking. Oh, well, have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment