Wednesday, December 20, 2017

iPod Rescue

I wanted to place some Christmas music on my IPod last week so I downloaded several albums from my Mp3 Rocket software into my iTunes library on the computer. I updated my iTunes version last week and was ready to copy the Christmas music to my iPod, which I did before the weekend. Mistake! The new version of iTunes wouldn't recognize my old music that I had on the iPod because it is not purchased through Apple. To make the long story short, everything I had on my iPod was erased and replaced with just the latest Christmas music. Yesterday, I discovered that I could restore my iPod with the old music from my previous computer which had the "good" version of iTunes. I am back in business now with my favorite music on the iPod. I'm so glad I still have my old computer.

We have done some research on small towns in Arizona to see if there are some (or one) that we should be looking at for spending a couple years before Patty relocates to AZ. Several of them are towns that we like and have spent some time visiting. Most of them are too pricey - i.e.Sedona - for us to spend any amount of time, but others have us looking more closely. Prescott, Williams and Tombstone are a few that stand out. There are some good bargains that we have seen with our initial look at those towns. It is food for thought as we investigate all options.

We are almost halfway through the busy week and Josie is really looking forward to the weekend. The shop has been busy and the orders are flowing so it looks like a pretty good year for the shop. We will be glad to finally see the week end so Josie can get some relaxation before the end of the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment