Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Physical OK

Everything checked out OK yesterday with my annual physical. Except for a slightly high cholesterol number, all of my other lab results were within the normal range. The only complaint I had was with the sore muscle that I have been suffering with since my flu shot in October. The indication was that it will eventually go away on its own. I hope he's right. The other point of discussion was the Lipoma that I discovered while in Jackson and didn't get removed because the procedure was out of my insurance network. My doctor will connect me with one locally that will be in network.

Josie will get one extra day off this week - between now and the weekend - since she will have to work Saturday to kick off the Christmas week. Her schedule for the season will be finalized today, but we do know she will have two days off sometime during the week.

We are so happy that our grandson Austin will be graduating this week (Saturday) from Western Michigan University. What an exciting four years! We are very proud of him and wish we could be there for his big day...

No comments:

Post a Comment