Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Timing is Everything

Our gravel to be spread on our new, permanent space here at the park arrived yesterday. It will be spread today and we will be able to move onto our new space tomorrow, Thursday, which coincides with Josie's day off. Good timing.

We have not had any measurable rain since January 15 in Phoenix. There is a storm forecast to come through which will dump measurable rain in the area on, you guessed it, Thursday. Bad timing. What are the odds for that happening? I wish I could have put some money on a lottery somewhere to benefit from that misfortune. There is a second storm in the forecast following the one on Thursday which will make the next four days wet ones. Maybe we are not suppose to move into a new space.

My second day at the LA Fitness center went well yesterday. I don't know when the results will begin to be seen, but so far, after two days of one hour workouts, no results have been seen on the scale. Of course, there is a chance that the scale is "stuck", but not too likely. I guess I will need to make some modifications to my diet which has been all over the place with our messed up schedule the last couple of months.

Josie works again today and I will pay another visit to the fitness center. I am beginning to get the hang of this schedule and so far it is working out with me taking Josie to work and stopping there for an hour's workout after dropping her off. If I can only get some results on the scale...

No comments:

Post a Comment