Wednesday, April 27, 2016

New Windshield

The replacement for our cracked windshield was scheduled to take place between 9 AM and 1 PM yesterday. As is usually the case for us, it wasn't until the back-end of the time frame when we finally got it done - 12:30 PM. I understand the reasons for giving windows for jobs to be done, but why are the windows so large? I had to waste a good portion of the day waiting around for the glass guy. In fact, I gave up my morning exercise routine to get home from dropping Josie at work to be here by 9 AM. I did make up for that by going with Josie to the fitness center following her workday at 4 PM. For the last week or so, I have been going twice a day to the fitness center - morning and afternoon - and it is paying off as I feel really good and am beginning to see results on the scale.

I prepared labels to leave with the RV park mail person to forward our mail to Cody beginning on May 9. They perform that service if you leave sheets of labels for them to place on your mail. This year, we didn't change our address to the FL mail forwarding address because we didn't want to have to change our address on our health insurance. That creates different problems that I won't get into. At any rate, it is difficult to estimate the number of labels that will be required but If they run out of labels, I can print and send them more. For those that are interested, our address in Cody will be: 1701 Sheridan, Site 10, Cody, WY 82414.

With only about 12 days left, we have lots of little things left to get done. I'm sure we'll be ready, and we are looking forward to the new adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment