Tuesday, April 5, 2016

LA Fitness Start

We allowed one hour for the first day trip back for Josie at the flower shop. It took us 1/2 hour. We stopped at the Fry's market down the street from her shop to pick up a dozen donuts for her to take to work and she still had ten minutes left before starting. The trip is almost entirely on I-17, so as long as there aren't any accidents along the way, it shouldn't take more than about 30-35 minutes on any day. Her first day back was very good, and she is set to go for the next 5 weeks.

I went to the LA Fitness Center after dropping off Josie at the shop. It is the first visit to this location and it went very well. It is located just off the freeway at the exit we take (Northern Ave) to go to Josie's shop, so it is very convenient. I spent about an hour on various equipment and enjoyed the time. I will probably do that every day that I drop Josie off at work. I am getting a bit frustrated about not losing my extra weight and hope that this is the ingredient that is missing.

I made a stop at the Ford dealership on the way home to take care of a nagging message I have been getting about the Diesel Exhaust Fluid level being low. It turns out that the new engine that my truck has requires this fluid about every 5,000 miles, depending on how the truck is driven, and I knew nothing about this aspect of the engine. It also turns out that this fluid is not included in my service contract that I got with the truck, so I decided to get a couple gallons on my own at either Auto Zone , Walmart or some other location to carry along in the truck for occasions when I might get low on the fluid again. I got an oil change - included in the service contract - while there at the dealership, so we are set to go to Jackson as far as the truck is concerned.

The day was concluded with the ordering of our gravel for our new RV site at the Resort and then taking another trip to pick up Josie following her work day at 6 PM. It was a rather full day, but I felt like we accomplished quite a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment