Thursday, April 28, 2016

Little Motivation

The day started with our usual trip to Josie's shop where I dropped her off at 8 AM and proceeded to go to the fitness center. I had a card to mail, so I dropped that off at the post office on the way home. Then, it got tougher. I look around the RV and see things that need to be done and I have a hard time getting motivated to do them. There are some computer issues that I spent some time on, watched the second half of a movie that I started the day before, handled a few phone calls regarding landscapers for our house, and pretty much did nothing else until it was time to pick up Josie at work. I did that at 4 PM and we came home to spend the rest of the day and evening with even less motivation. Josie is getting into the Mother's Day rush and she is happy to do nothing outside of work anyway. I'm confident that we will get the required motivation to finish up our preparation in time.

Today is the NFL Draft which is a huge annual event. The Cardinals and Seahawks don't need a lot of key personnel to continue their winning ways, but the Seahawks do need some offensive linemen to protect Russell Wilson better at quarterback. Other than that, my two teams are pretty well set to continue as Super Bowl contenders for another year.

There is about 1 1/2 weeks to go, so we need to concentrate on making better use of our time form here on out...

No comments:

Post a Comment