Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Rains Came

We received about .40 inches of rain yesterday and it ended the long period - about 2 months - that we've had with no rain. The effect of the rain was welcomed as it washed away most of the ugly, red dust from the gravel that was spread on our new space. This shot is one I neglected to post that shows the "fresh" gravel that was spread:


I took Josie to work and made my usual stop at LA Fitness for my workout. This shot is one of the facility I go to for my exercise regimen:


It is on the same road as Josie's shop so it is very convenient.

The effects of my workouts are beginning to show, along with some recent changes in my diet. The scale is becoming more friendly as I have lost several pounds over the last couple of days. I just need to keep up the same routine and not give in to temptations.

I watched the Masters Tournament on TV yesterday while working on changing our address - again. I hope to have the address changes completed by the end of this week. I have our mail being forwarded from Glendale, but now I have to change the space number and change the address for all of our accounts. I'm still trying to figure out how I can use our address here for everything except my truck registration which I want to have in Florida. I can save hundreds of dollars a year by registering the vehicle in Florida. I don't know when Arizona is going to become retiree friendly, but right now they are gouging us old folks for vehicle registrations. I'm sure I will get it all figured out...

No comments:

Post a Comment