Monday, April 18, 2016

Some Ramblings

Josie and I went to LA Fitness for a workout yesterday on her day off. I go for a workout every day of the week that Josie works after I drop her off at the shop. I still am having a hard time getting results in my weight loss program, so I guess I need to make a better effort on the diet side.

I did some more computer stuff trying to figure out where the problem is with my failed backup attempts. I have made zero progress on that matter. I will continue the efforts today and I am resisting any telephone support to help with the problem as I have a hard time with telephone conversations where I need to hear and understand every word It can get very frustrating.

I have to meet our swimming pool maintenance guy this AM before dropping Josie off at work. I will give him the new pool cleaner - remember, the original one was stolen last week - and he will install it for the new tenants. We have decided to save my workouts at the fitness center for days when Josie gets off work at 4 PM so that we both can go following her work. It will work out fine as the fitness center is on the way home.

That about wraps up the news for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment