Thursday, October 31, 2013

Continuing Site Improvement

I was able to finish the assembly of the second gazebo and the site changes are looking pretty good. Below is a shot of the site as it exists following the latest addition:


 
and from another angle:


A carpet is being delivered today that is similar to the one we already have that is being used in the first gazebo. The design is a little different, but the colors are the same. We also have some furniture for the second gazebo that we will pick up tomorrow. This gazebo will be the outside eating area and will have our table and chairs. Along with these changes, we have a few pavers that I will place down today that will go under the grill and under the front steps. The site is beginning to look like a permanent setup. We only hope that everything goes according to our plan. The last item will then be the artificial grass (or other ground covering) to place around the gazebos that will eliminate most of the gravel/dirt areas that we walk on all the time.

We stopped at Michael's last night to pick up my latest cross stitch that was being framed. Below is a shot of this new one that will be my entry next year in the Teton County Fair:

(Click on picture to enlarge)


It will be re-wrapped and held until we arrive back in Jackson in the Spring. In the meantime, I have another one that I started that is more difficult than the one I just completed. I do like the Indian themes and as long as I can find interesting ones, I'll continue to do those.

Josie is off to work now for her final day this week. Her experience at the store yesterday was not as much fun as the other two days, so we will hope for a better day today...

No comments:

Post a Comment