Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Disappointing Progress

I was only able to complete one box for shredding yesterday. The one box was one that contained documents from our homes in WA and old Univac documents. They all required lots of reading before deciding whether to keep them, shred them or just tear them up and discard them. Josie went to the Salon to get some work done while I struggled with the shredding chore. I had really hoped to get through at least half of the five or six boxes that are remaining. Of course, we also took time out to go shopping for groceries that took us to Sam's Club and Fry's and that took out another hour and a half from the day. I will have to step it up today to get more done and closer to completion.

Our game today is a night game which means we have until 3 PM to get things done. Josie will get some laundry done while I make another attempt at consolidating our old files. I'm also thinking about doing some more work on our taxes but that thought is just a fleeting one. I think I'll wait until we get closer to the 15th of April before finishing that unpleasant task.

We only have two more full days off before we leave here on Monday, the 1st of April. The three games remaining on the spring training schedule should be average attendance with no surprises. At least that's what we are told by the manager, and we work with our fun crew the rest of the way which sure helps make it more enjoyable...

No comments:

Post a Comment