Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ramblings

There isn't much to say about yesterday. It was a quiet and normal day in the Lodge and was our 4th scheduled work day for the week. We almost sold out with only 3 rooms left when we left at 11 PM last night.

There is an individual that is a workamper here at the RV resort - Duane - that keeps asking me to play golf with him on one of my days off. I keep putting him off for a couple reasons. The main one is that we have activities scheduled on our days off that allow us to do things together. I would rather use our free time for seeing things in the Parks and hiking through different areas that give us a different view of the area. Another reason is that I haven't played for about 4 years and I don't enjoy playing when I know that it would be a long day on the course. I did relent yesterday when he came into the Lodge and asked again. We now have a round scheduled for a week from tomorrow - Thursday, the 19th. It should be interesting.

We have also talked about scheduling another visit to Idaho Falls in the near future. There are some things we need to get from Sam's Club and we would also like to check out some areas there that we didn't know about on our first visit. That will probably happen within the next 2 weeks.

Other than that, we are gearing up for our final day at work this week and look forward to another hike to a different area tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment