Thursday, April 13, 2017

Work Day at New Location

Josie's first work day at the 7th St shop was a good one. The manager and staff were all good to work with and she put in a full day for her first exposure to the shop. She will work every day but Sundays until she switches over to the 19th Ave store on the 3rd of May. Then, she will work every day through Mother's Day. The drive is not the best, but it is for a relatively short time so it should be OK.

I spent the day working on my cross stitch project and made some good progress. There is a special (and annual) sale at Michael's for custom framing that I take advantage of each year. Through April 15, they are having a 70% off sale on custom framing which is where I take my cross stitch projects every year. I don't know if I will make it by the 15th, but the store clerk in the framing department indicated when we stopped there a couple days ago that they would honor the 70% off price whenever I brought in the work as I am an annual customer. It is going to be close.

I need to finish that project soon as there are many other items that need attention before we leave for Wyoming. There are several repair issues and other duties that must be completed by then. There just isn't enough time in the day to get everything done. That's a common problem for everybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment