Tuesday, April 25, 2017

More Projects Done

The main accomplishments yesterday were the completion of replacing old and damaged latches outside. Also, we replaced our kitchen faucet with a new pull-down model. Our old one was getting difficult to work with as the damaged connectors in the faucet stem were worsening. Anyway, I tried to install the new one myself but ran into a problem and had to call our local RV repair guy to come in and help. He lives here in our park and he stopped by on his way home from another call to complete the installation. It took him 30 minutes and $50 to complete the job. We're happy it's done.

Josie is off today and, aside from doing some laundry, has a few items on her list to complete before returning to work tomorrow. One of them is to get her hair done and I hope she has enough time to finish her list of to-do's.

I found what I believe will be my cross stitch project for the next year and am excited about getting that started. Of course, it is another Native American subject and one that is very different from any of the previous ones I've done. We'll keep up with updates on that project.

Our main concern before leaving this area is making plans for the Fall. At this point, we have no commitments to return to this spot so we will also be concentrating on those plans over the next several weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment