Friday, April 14, 2017

Doctor Results

As we all begin to suffer through effects of aging, Josie is seeing that nobody is exempt. The X rays taken the other day show that her pain that she has been experiencing in her hip and knee is a result of Bursitis. She has scheduled a time (Tuesday) to get her first of a possible three shots to help with controlling the pain. It is not fun experiencing the effects of aging on the body. The good news is that she did not suffer any bone damage in any of her falls over the last couple years. She was concerned that hidden damage resulted from those occasions.

The RV park is looking more and more like a ghost town as more folks pack up and leave each day. People head out when the temperatures begin to sit in the 90's every day and they get out before the 100 degree mark settles in for the summer months. We will not beat the 100 degree start to the summer months, but we expect to get out before the real heat arrives.

It's back to work for Josie today and I will continue the full court press to complete my cross stitch project before the frame sale ends at Michael's on Sunday. I don't think I'll make it in time, but I'm hoping that the "manager's sale" that was promised will still be available when I do complete the project. I'm looking to get it done within the next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment