Saturday, April 15, 2017

Long Hours at the Shop

I received a call early in the afternoon from Josie that she would be working late. She wasn't kidding. It was after 8:30 PM last night before she got home. It was a combination of Easter and a school prom that caused the extra hours. One thing is for sure, and that is the store is very thankful that she was available to help out during this period. It appears that business might slow a little bit until we get closer to May and Mother's Day.

It looks like I will lose the race to complete my cross stitch before the end of today. I have too much remaining to get done before it would be ready to frame. I hope that the store remembers that they promised the sale price for the custom framing whenever I bring it in for the finishing touches. I'm sure it has to be within a reasonable time frame, so I am keeping the pressure on to get it done asap. There would have been no problem at all if I didn't have that false start in the Fall when the previous attempt with a different subject was abandoned. Oh well, it should be worth the extra effort when it is all completed. In the meantime, all of the projects that need to be completed are on hold until it is done...

No comments:

Post a Comment