Friday, April 28, 2017

Corey Davis Goes Early

I was looking forward to watching the first round of the NFL draft last night. The word had been all along that the AZ Cardinals were in line at number 13 to draft Corey Davis - Austin's teammate and former roommate from WMU. Unfortunately for us, but good for Corey, is that the Tennessee Titans drafted him at number 5, eliminating the Cardinals' chances. We had visions of watching Corey develop as a Cardinal and getting some tickets for Cardinals games as he knows us from our association with Austin. What a great story as he is a kid from a poor background that has made something of himself. He will be a star in the NFL.

Josie worked until 4 PM yesterday while I did a couple more small projects around the RV. I also made a trip to Michael's to get materials for my next project which I hope to have completed in a lot less time than this year's project. It is a Native American piece that is, again, very different from anything else I have done.

I expect to receive more parts in the mail today to complete more of the to-do's and shorten the list to just a few more items...

No comments:

Post a Comment