Thursday, April 20, 2017

Final Push

It was another day of pushing to complete my cross stitch project that I thought would be done by now, but there is a section of the piece that requires more stitches than I anticipated so it is taking longer. Also, I am getting tangles and knots in the threads that seem to be more plentiful and time consuming to fix as I near completion. I stayed up late last night to get some extra time working on the piece and hope to get it done today. I went to Walmart last night and picked up some GOOP to clean the completed project before taking it to Michael's. I have other projects that need to be completed before we leave for Wyoming, so this project needs to end sooner than later.

Josie had some discomfort yesterday from her shot but is feeling better overall. Her next shot will be one that (hopefully) takes away the rest of her pain in her back and legs. That is scheduled for early May before the Mother's Day rush.

We expect to hit 100 degrees by the weekend. We are locked into the 90's now during the daytime, so the hot, hot days aren't far away...

No comments:

Post a Comment