Wednesday, April 26, 2017

And More....

I finally got the hose repaired that I had to cut for removal when we arrived back from Texas. The hose was stuck on the connection to the RV so I had no choice, at the time, but to cut it off so I could use plyers to turn the end in order to clear the connection. I have been using a shorter and thinner hose until I made the repair yesterday. I still will replace the RV water connection with an easier water connection device that is available. I also picked up a quick-connect adapter for the hose, so water hookup and disconnect should be a lot easier from now on.

With the high winds we had yesterday and last evening, the problem we have with our deteriorating topper awnings became evident. The wind whips through the torn edges and results in severe flapping and noise. I haven't decided yet whether to just remove the topper awnings or replace the fabric on them. I already replaced the fabric on one of them a couple years ago and that one is still going strong. The two remaining are larger and more expensive. Decisions, decisions.

Josie did laundry yesterday and passed on her hair until her next day off. When she works so many hours, it is nice to have some free time to do nothing.

I'm looking forward to watching the NFL Draft later this week. Particularly, to see where Corey Davis, the WMU wide receiver and former roommate of Austin's gets selected and by whom. He is predicted to go in the first round. At one point, he was projected to be selected by the AZ Cardinals. It should be exciting to watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment