Monday, April 3, 2017

Lazy Days

Our break from work is turning out to be a nice, relaxing stretch for us. We again did very little except enjoy the day, including sitting outside for a time to take in the sun. With the temperatures still hanging around the 80's, it is delightful. I am gaining on my cross stitch project and there is probably a 50-50 chance I will have it completed before we leave for Wyoming.

There are several projects that need to be done around the fifth wheel but I am having a problem finding the motivation to complete them with my cross stitch project having the highest priority for me. It will, hopefully, turn out to be one of the best I've ever done when completed. I'm confident that, assuming I get it done, it again will win its class in the Teton County Fair this year. Time is running out as we are already three days into April.

Josie is still trying to find the motivation to begin her afghan project. She has the materials but is still deciding which of several different afghans she wants to tackle first. She whips them out in short order once she begins, so stay tuned for news on those...


No comments:

Post a Comment