Friday, April 21, 2017

Done

I finally got the cross stitch project completed last night. All that is left is to do a final check to make sure there are no missing stitches and to clean the piece to prepare it for framing. I will go to Michael's today to select the frame and components and to schedule the pick-up. There was a time when I thought it would be near impossible to complete in time for this year's trip to Wyoming, but many, many extra hours working on it paid off.

Now, I will be able to begin work on the many projects we have to complete within the time remaining for us. There is one project - replacing our kitchen faucet - that will require an RV service guy to come out. I just can't get to the area under the sink to work on the connections without hurting my back or worse. The area is in a tight location and requires a guy that knows exactly how to install the faucet. Other areas that need attention can be handled by myself. Most of the items are simple installations, such as the closet door snaps that need replacement and a couple of outside, plastic snaps that deteriorated over time in the hot sun. I should have plenty of time to complete those projects.

Austin received his MAC Champions ring yesterday and I have included a couple shots of this beautiful ring:




Wow! It is about the size of a Super Bowl ring and will be a treasure that we he will savor forever. Congratulations again to Austin! What a terrific way to end his football career at Western Michigan University...

No comments:

Post a Comment