Monday, April 10, 2017

Surprise Masters Ending

All of my "favorite" American golfers that were threatening for the lead at the Masters this year, faded into the sunset. All of them (Michelson, Spieth, Couples, Fowler) were over par in the final round and a surprise ending made it a great tournament. Sergio Garcia finally won a major tournament after 73 starts. It was nice to see him finally win one as he beat out Justin Rose on the first extra hole. I was surprised that all of the Americans - except for Matt Kuchar who finished tied for 4th - faded at the end. Maybe next year my favorites will play well for four rounds instead of three.

I have an appointment this morning for the truck to be given its semi-annual coating of paint protector. I don't especially like going there to wait for almost two hours during the service, but it doesn't cost anything and it is good for the vehicle. The appointment is for 9 AM, so I hope to miss the work traffic.

I see that the temperatures are again hitting the low 90's this week. That means that the first 100 degree day is fast approaching. Once it hits 100, the air conditioners run non-stop and the electric meter looks like it is in a race. Of course, once we arrive in Wyoming in May, it is back to nice, comfortable days through the rest of the summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment