Saturday, April 29, 2017

More on Draft

One update on the Corey Davis draft selection - I received this text from Patty yesterday:

"Guess who's coming over to pick up Austin and 2 teammates to go party in the city? Corey! Right off the plane from Tennessee! They will be celebrating big this weekend! I'll try to take a pic!"

It's really nice that he wants to celebrate with Austin and a couple teammates. It will be exciting to follow his progress through the early experiences with the Tennessee Titans. We will certainly be watching that team now.

Josie has two days off now and we expect to get lots of things done. She has some of her own items to take care of and we will make more progress with fixing more damaged or worn items in the RV.

The high winds have returned and I tried to make some adjustments to the topper awnings on our slide outs yesterday. The noise created by the winds is very annoying, but I discovered that it is also partly to do with the slide out seals which may be contributing to the wind noise. A full replacement of these awnings is required and I will probably have to complete that project in Wyoming. I am concerned that I may not receive the new awnings and install them in time before we leave. We'll just get by with the winds and hope that they end soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment