Thursday, March 30, 2017

Wrapping Up March

As we wrap up March, we had another day of several stops to complete errands. Josie went to the flower shop in Glendale to pick up an Avon order she placed with one of her coworkers a while ago, then went to the Women's Care Center at the Del Webb Hospital for her Mammogram (successful) and then made a final stop at Michael's to get some yarn for her afghan project to be started soon. Meanwhile, I did some computer work and a lot of work on my cross stitch project. All in all, it was a very productive day.

I am having another problem with my left hearing aid. It is the one that I have had repaired twice before for the same problem. It keeps cutting-out and becoming either very low volume, or no sound at all. I will take it to the Audiologist today and try to get them to replace the hearing aid entirely, as this will be the third strike for this same problem. We'll see how that goes.

Only one more day remaining in March before turning the page to April. Time will fly from now until we leave in May, so it is peddle-to-the-medal to get everything done...


No comments:

Post a Comment