Saturday, March 18, 2017

Car Treatment

My appointment to get the Escape Zaktek treatment done was at 8 AM yesterday. I arrived at the dealership on-time and they had no record of my appointment. Sheesh! I told the Tech Advisor that I had a confirmation of the appointment online and that the confirmation included other "specials" that were available and I named them. He saw that I wasn't making this up, so he wrote down all the required info and I proceeded to the waiting room while they took the car in for service. It was going to take 2-3 hours, but they finished in under 1 1/2 hours. Now, that is done for another six months.

I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that we had to take Josie's computer into Best Buy to have the same problem fixed that I had on my system. She clicked on some ad on Facebook and she got the "call Microsoft Support" scam that we all seem to get occasionally. The only way to use your computer again is to call the number on the screen - and pay lots of money to someone to fix the problem - or take it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy, where in less than 10 minutes the problem is fixed - for free - and you are sent on your way. She is in business again and our friends at Best Buy get another kudo for being so professional.

Our next three days will be spent at the ballpark working Spring Training games. The final game of the season will be Wednesday, March 29, so we are about 10 days away. The next day off for us is Tuesday when I have my Colonoscopy scheduled. I think I might rather be doing another ballgame that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment