Monday, March 20, 2017

A Good Game

The Texas Rangers defeated the Seattle Mariners, 3-2 yesterday. The Mariners scored both of their runs in the first inning and then took the rest of the day off. The Rangers pecked away and finally pulled it out but it was a fairly quick game in front of around 6400 fans. We had more Mariner fans coming into the store than we had Ranger fans. They were mostly disappointed that we didn't carry any Mariner merchandise, but all of the Cactus League teams only carry the home team apparel. All of the teams will be at full strength once the World Baseball Classic ends and the Mariners will see a couple of their big bats return when that happens.

Josie will work today's game without me as I prep for my Colonoscopy today. It is only liquids until this afternoon when I begin the real prep of taking my "power mix" of Miralax and Dulcolax. The fun will begin around the time that Josie returns from the game and I begin running regular trips to the john. I will be glad when this is over tomorrow morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment