Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Colonoscopy

I arrived a little early (8:45 AM) for the 9 AM check-in for my Colonoscopy. After filling out the usual forms and paying my co-pay, I sat in the waiting area with Josie for almost a half hour before being called in for my procedure.

All went well with the Colonoscopy and the doctor took a couple samples of some small polyps to be analyzed. His opinion is that they are benign, and it is only a formality to have them tested. I don't remember any of the procedure as I was knocked-out and didn't know about anything until in the recovery room with Josie. I'm good to go for another two years.

We arrived at the JiMichaels restaurant down the road almost exactly at 11 AM and had some breakfast. It sure was good! It's back to normal again with eating and medications.

Today begins our final week at Spring Training. We will work the next five days and wrap up on Sunday the 26th. The season doesn't end until the 29th, but we will not be working the final three games. It has been a so-so season for us and we are not yet sure what we will do next season should we return to this area in the winter. There are lots of decisions to make between now and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment