Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Prep Day

Of course, my day yesterday was spent drinking liquids and taking the prep steps for my scheduled Colonoscopy today. I think I am ready to go.

Josie worked the game without me yesterday so I can't give too many details on the game except to say that Cincinnati beat Kansas City, 10-8, as the Reds scored 8 runs in the top of the eighth inning. She rarely gets any chance to see what is happening on the field, so that is the summary from the game.

I started my medications at around 3 PM yesterday and didn't finish taking the "power mix" liquids until 6 PM. It was after 9 PM by the time I took my last trip to the john. There were a couple short trips after I went to bed. I can't wait for this whole thing to be over. I lost 5 pounds according to the scale this morning.

One thing I neglected to mention in yesterday's post was that the Texas Lakeside Resort RV Park has placed another ad in the Working Couples employment newsletter looking for another couple. They are still saying that the area is within "minutes" of beaches, fishing, shopping and golf, and the job has only "light" housekeeping duties. We believe that one, or both, of the couples that took our place came to the same conclusion as we did. Too bad.

My date with the Arizona Digestive Health Clinic begins at 9 AM with check-in. The procedure begins at 9:30, so hopefully, I will be eating some breakfast by around 11 AM...

No comments:

Post a Comment