Friday, March 31, 2017

Hearing Aid Update

When I went to the Audiologist yesterday to have my "problem" hearing aid repaired, I fully expected to have it shipped to the factory for repair (or replacement). For that reason, I took my old hearing aid to use in its place while being fixed. I was pleasantly surprised when my Audiologist discovered that the wax trap didn't completely do its job and there was wax under the trap that she removed with her dental tools. Wow! She also cleaned out my other hearing aid and they both are now performing like new. I feel confident now in knowing that my hearing aids are ready for the summer in Jackson. A very pleasant outcome.

We also stopped at JoAnn's so Josie could look at other yarn options and we then drove home to spend a quiet afternoon in the fifth wheel.

It looks like an exciting weekend in store with some great basketball at the Final Four Tournament in Glendale, AZ. I don't know much about the teams that will be playing, but I hope Oregon or Gonzaga wins. I don't follow basketball until the Final Four weekend when the games really mean something.

Enjoy the final day of March today...

No comments:

Post a Comment