Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Our Routine

With almost all of the household projects - at least the major ones - completed, we have a fairly common daily routine established. Josie works full days on Mon, Tue, Fri and Sat for 9.5 hours each day, except for Sat when she works 8.5 hours, and holidays when she can work every day, for many more hours until the work is done. Since I started driving for UBER, I work the same days she does, but for probably 3-4 hours each of those same days. That leaves us Sun, Wed and Thu to do things together on our days off. I also get a lot of things done during the time Josie works and I'm not driving for UBER. I try to avoid the rush hour traffic each day and also the early mornings or late evenings to avoid the crazy people and drunks. So far, our schedules seem to be working, so we'll stick with that for awhile.

I made contact with an old friend through Facebook yesterday. I have been trying to locate him for years through Facebook, but he does not have an account. I found him by looking up his wife's name (Jan) and she did have an account. Bill Kentnor was probably my closest friend for nearly 20 years while we lived in Washington and was my partner in golf outings and matches and was my roommate on all the golf trips we took over the years while living there. We lost contact with each other after we moved to Arizona. Anyway, I expect to catch up on all that has happened in our old stomping ground and find out about all my other golfing buddies as soon as he returns home from a vacation he is currently taking in California.

As today is Tuesday and another work day on the schedule, I guess it's time to watch some news and make sure that Josie gets off to work okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment