Sunday, November 15, 2015

Maybe Too Many Drivers

When I went to the Uber 101 class a couple weeks ago the question was asked to the group "how many have not taken their first trip yet?" and more than half of those in attendance raised their hand. I thought later, and again yesterday, that all of these added new drivers have to dilute the available trips for all the drivers. Yesterday, I believe, was an example of that. I signed on at around 9 AM and in over one hour I only received one trip and that one was a very short one. It varies from day to day so I'll just stay the course. I still think it is a great concept and a great way to work - on my own schedule - for extra cash.

I watched some football on TV and did some more work around the house to get ready for Thanksgiving while Josie put in her full day at the shop. The days are just too short and the holiday season is arriving too fast. Before we know it, it will be Christmas and we have run out of time (and money) to shop.

There is a big game tonight - Cardinals vs. Seahawks - that will be a big test for both teams. Are the Cardinals for real? Are the Seahawks over the hill? Or are the Cardinals pretenders and the Seahawks ready to show the world they are back? Tune in on NBC at 8:30 PM EST to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment