Thursday, January 3, 2019

Welcome 2019

I guess I got too busy yesterday to post the initial entry for 2019. I took-down and packed away all the outside decorations from Christmas and lost track of the time. Actually, I went outside early to start that project and came back inside as a result of the freezing temperatures. I started another project - preparing forms for 2019 - that distracted me again and I just didn't get to the blog as I went back outside at around noon to do the Christmas take-down. At any rate, we are void of all Christmas decorations now with the exception of our tree which will come down this weekend.

The weather is headed for improvement this next week as I see some temperatures in the mid to high 60's in the seven-day forecast. Our plants will love the warm up as will all of us. This should take care of the one week of winter that we get each year in this area. I will say that this cold weather doesn't impact the golfers very much as I still see about the same number of players - all bundled up in jackets and long pants. I did the same for many years when we lived in Washington and nothing prevented us from playing.

Josie got a bit of negative news for the month of January. Her work schedule has everybody on the staff working one less day per week for the entire month. Of course, that all changes in February when the Valentine's Day season kicks-in. Meanwhile, she gets to enjoy 4 days off each week in January...

No comments:

Post a Comment