Thursday, January 17, 2019

Fruit Tree Attention

After meeting with our landscaper the other day, it became obvious that we had to remove the remaining fruit from our trees - sooner than later. He indicated that we should cut back/prune the trees to ready them for the new season which begins in March. At that time, the new blooms will be appearing. Josie and I went to Home Depot and picked up a "picker" for us to use to reach the high fruit on these trees. Tomorrow will begin the task of removing all that is left on the trees.

As Josie had the day off yesterday, we also baked some cookies which neither of us really need, but we have to use the cookie dough left over from Christmas. The chocolate chip cookies are great, but they will leave their mark on our waistline.

I had an early morning appointment today with my doctor to diagnose my dizziness. It is getting a bit better, but my experience at the doctor's office will be discussed tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment