Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Clear Skies, Finally

For the first time since I can remember, the extended 7-day forecast shows no clouds at all during any day. The temperatures will be cool until mid week when we again reach the 70's, so no complaints there. I think this has been a very unusual winter as I recall not having so many long stretches of cloudy days.

I will be taking some items to the rummage sale today that is being held at George and Cheryl's church on Thursday through Saturday morning. We have lots of items to donate, but we also have lots more that are still buried in our garage. Maybe there will be a second sale sometime in the near future. We plan to also pay a visit to the sale on Thursday. I just need to make sure that Josie leaves her purse home when we visit :).

The fallout from the bad call in the Saints/Rams game continues. I heard this morning that in addition to forthcoming rules changes, the betting houses are being sued to return the money to those betting on the Saints. The NFL has already admitted that it was a blown call. All of this tarnishes the victory that the Rams enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment