Thursday, January 10, 2019

Colonoscopy Scheduled

My appointment with the doctor yesterday regarding my Colonoscopy was typical. It cost a co-pay of $45 and I never saw the doctor and was there for a total of 15 minutes. The Nurse Practitioner gave me the usual instructions for the prep, took my blood pressure, discussed any other issues and sent me on my way. The appointment for the actual Colonoscopy was set for Thursday, January 31.

We are beginning to think that we are still in Washington. The number of cloudless days seems to be shrinking every year. What ever happened to the 320 days of sunshine per year in Arizona? We get sunbreaks almost every day, but hardly ever get whole cloudless days. Of course, we do get lots of cloudless days in the summer but you can't sit outside to enjoy them when it is 110 degrees.

Today's activity is centered around a service call from Samsung regarding a noise in the icemaker of our new refrigerator. I have to wait now for a call from them to inform me when to expect the technician...

No comments:

Post a Comment