Friday, January 18, 2019

Wasted Doctor Office Visit

My appointment at the doctor's office yesterday was a complete waste of time. I arrived at 7:45 AM for my 8 AM appointment and sat in the waiting area until 8:55 AM when someone finally came out to explain what was happening. I knew something was wrong when not one person was called into the back office for their appointment. The person who came out to speak with me indicated that the computers were down and they had no idea how much longer it would be before they were ready again. I was given a choice of waiting some more or rescheduling for today, same time. I opted for today at the same time. It turns out that the computers were back up and operational again at 9:30 AM yesterday. Anyway, I'll review the results tomorrow.

It dried out during the day yesterday and by the time we had our dinner and were getting ready to watch TV, Josie took these shots of the beautiful Arizona sunset:



It doesn't get much better than that!..

No comments:

Post a Comment