Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Refrigerator Update

The second visit yesterday from the Samsung technicians turned out to be very different from the first visit. I performed a recommended fix procedure following that first visit that didn't work. This time, they still couldn't identify the problem so they completely replaced the icemaker equipment. We will see how it goes from here. If this doesn't fix the problem, we will return the refrigerator for another model.

I went to the store yesterday to get some help for my sudden dizziness. I bought some motion sickness medicine, similar to Dramamine, and it seemed to work for the rest of the day. I still have some dizziness this morning, so I took more of the medicine hoping to eliminate it totally. I'm avoiding the step of going to the doctor until it just will not go away. Most dizziness, from what I've read, is a result of an inner ear issue of some kind. I have no pain or other irritation, so I'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment