Thursday, January 31, 2019

Long Day Ends

Yesterday was a very long day for me. I was in the liquid only phase of my colonoscopy prep and did not have food all day. By 6 PM last night, I was done with all the prep and waited for the flood gates to open. That happened starting at around 8 PM when I wanted to go bed, of course. I spent the next hour or so going back and forth to the bathroom and was up and down a few times during the night. Not fun at all. It is now over and the results were positive so I'm good for another two years before the next one. We had a nice breakfast following the procedure at Ji Michaels Restaurant near the doctor's office.

I have another appointment with my primary physician for tomorrow to follow up on my physical exam which I had in December. It makes little sense to me to have a follow up for a physical held one month ago. That should do it for me for a while.

Josie has the next four days off and we have a busy weekend with the local Phoenix Open Golf Tournament and Super Bowl on tap. Also, we have our golf outing with George and Cheryl on Sunday which we will enjoy.

Finally, Josie caught this nice shot of the sunset last night before bedtime:


No comments:

Post a Comment