Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Birthday Distraction

It's a good thing that Josie and I celebrated my birthday on Sunday. While at the store yesterday in the early afternoon I began to feel some dizziness which persisted the rest of the day. In fact, after Josie returned home from work I even had a bout of nausea before going to bed. The dizziness is still a problem this morning although not as severe as yesterday. I have no idea what could have brought on this attack as I cannot remember ever having one like this. At any rate, I am drinking lots of fluids and trying to remove any chance of dehydration as a cause.

Our second visit from the Samsung service tech is scheduled for today. I received a message to expect them from between 3-5 PM. I hope they can find the icemaker problem and fix the issue as we otherwise like the refrigerator. We will decide on a course of action following today's visit.

I had a visit from our landscaper this morning who informed me that it is time to cut back the fruit trees so they will be ready to bloom again in March. Hmm. We still have lots of fruit on them so we have to decide on a course of action to find the best way to save all the oranges and lemons that remain. We already have lots of juice. Oh, well...


No comments:

Post a Comment