Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Taxes Started

The target for yesterday was to begin entering the data for our taxes. I accomplished that, but a little at a time. The year 2014 was pretty good for us which means that our taxes will most likely be higher this year, so I'm not in a real rush.

While taking some time out to make a quick trip to the store, I spotted three burros along the side of the Carefree Highway. They have been very elusive this year and this is only the second time I've seen them since October. By the time I stopped and got out to take a photo, two of them had disappeared over the hill leaving just this one for the photo:


We keep hearing them during the night, but they stay away during the daytime.

I have to be at Sam's Club at 7 AM this morning which makes for the very early posting of this entry. Actually, I need to be there at least 15 minutes prior to opening to prepare the coffee cart for the Plus and Business members that shop between 7 AM and 10 AM before the Club opens for all business at 10 AM. I work until 3 PM which is a long day for me. Josie has her regular day scheduled today which is from 8 AM until 4:30 PM.

There will be another early day tomorrow for me as I take the new car to the dealership to have the scratch repaired that they agreed to do when the deal was signed. They give a free loaner car for the day which is nice. So, until tomorrow, have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment