Friday, February 20, 2015

Impressive Service

I must say that my first experience yesterday with the Bill Luke dealership service department was very impressive. I arrived at the dealership at around 7:55 AM to have the scratch (or dent) repaired on the hood of our Escape. I was met by my service advisor who reviewed the details of the scheduled service and then was whisked into the onsite Enterprise Car Rental office where I did the paperwork for the free car loaner for the day. I picked up the 2015 Dodge Dart and was out of the dealership and on my way home in the rental car at 8:05 AM. It didn't end there. I received a call at 1 PM saying the car was ready to pick up and that they weren't happy with the results of the repair and wanted to reschedule another appointment for next week to do it right. See, the write-up on the repair order did not indicate that it might require body shop work to knock out the dent, so my advisor informed me that the individual that does that job was not in yesterday and If the touch-up didn't do a satisfactory job, they would reschedule the work to get it done right. That is what happened. I went back to the dealership, returned the car loaner, and was taken by golf cart to the parked Escape and was out of the dealership within 5 minutes. I spent a total of about 15 minutes at the dealership which is a first. Normally, we have to sit around and waste a couple hours in the waiting lounge. I hope I get another good feeling next week when I return to have it done again.

I spent the rest of the day doing taxes and have probably completed half of that chore. I hope to get more done on that today. Josie has her final day of the week at work today and has the weekend off. We hope that we can enjoy some down time and relax over the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment